The Mission of University of Rwanda (UR) is to deliver quality education and develop innovative teaching and research meant to address the problems of the population, the students, the nation, the region and the world.
And Specificaly for the College of Business and Economics...
- Producing and enabling competent and innovative professionals in the fields of Finance, Accounting and Economics through quality instructional, Co-Curricular and Community Involvement.
- Conducting problem solving research in the fields of business and economics through active involvement of stake holders and,
- Providing demand driven community and consultancy services to the community and stakeholders in the fields of business and economics.
Univeristy of Rwanda, College of Business and Economics aspires to be center of excellence in East Africa in producing competent and innovative professionals, in generating and adapting new and relevant knowledge to development in the areas of business, finance, economics and development.
To produce competent and innovative professionals in the areas of business, finance, economics and development through practical lifelong learning; to engage in research and community services and promote democratic culture to the development of the country.
- Innovation and Creativity
- Academic Freedom
- Environmental stewardship
- Democratization and participatory decision-making
- Respect and support diversity
- Cost effectiveness